| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valentia in October is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 157mm (6.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Valentia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Valentia, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Valentia:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 426.7 kms (265.1 miles) NNE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 408 kms (253.6 miles) NNE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 403.7 kms (250.9 miles) NE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) NE
- Belmullet, Ireland - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) N
- Clones, Ireland - 323.4 kms (200.9 miles) NE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) NNE
- Claremorris, Ireland - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Ireland - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) ENE
- Valley, Uk - 412.1 kms (256.1 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) NE
- Shannon, Ireland - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) NE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) ENE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) E
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 272.2 kms (169.1 miles) E
- Aberporth, Uk - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) E
- Cork, Ireland - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) E
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) E
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 354.9 kms (220.6 miles) SE